West Academic is the leading provider of casebooks, study aids and other legal education materials in the US. We are a growth oriented organization, dedicated to providing our customers with the best available legal education and reference materials. We are looking for people to help us transform the legal education industry by bringing new technology and products to market. We recently acquired Adaptibar, an online diagnostic study tool to assist law students in preparing for the bar exam.
We are looking for a results-driven, team-oriented, self-motivated professional who combines exceptional technical knowledge and effective communication skills for the position of Full Stack Developer/Software Engineer for the Adaptibar business. You will be responsible for working on full life cycle development for Adaptibar’s products and internal projects. You will also be using Agile practices and maintaining high code quality practices as part of the development team. This position can be located in either our St. Paul or Chicago office.
Key Technical Skills
- C#/.NET (MS Visual Studio 2012, 2015, 2017), ASP.NET MVC 3+ or Web API 2.0, Entity Framework 6.0, SQL Server 2016)
- Web Services, REST, SOAP, JSON, WCF
- MS Team Foundation Server
- Third Party Unit test tools, including: MSTest, NUnit, JSUnit
- MS Office integration, MS Build script
- SQL (Oracle, SQL Server)